Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reflections in the Mist


Reflections in the Mist... no wait! That's Snow!!!
Blizzard of '06
snazzy title... yeah, the media thought long and hard about that title. Any way we finally have some snow that I don't think is going to melt away in just a couple of days...My car is almost completly buried. I can still see the back end and part of a rear panel. it sits pretty low to the ground so I'm not to surprized. This drift is serious about hiding my car though. My Jeep is still okay. I can still see that. The interstate is closed from the north end of the state to the south...and the ones going east too. we are closed in! I went to work today for an hour...Guess I should've stayed home.... but hey, they can't call me a wimp and say I didn't try! Tonight P and I played in our new snow... this is the pretty kind...if it weren't for the high winds whipping it all around and in your face. It's all light and fluffy! We will most likley still have it for Christmas...it'll be white! Definatly not a t-shirt day. dusted off the xcountry skis tonight...went to get yesterdays mail. P was trying to build an igloo, but the snow is not the packing kind..the skiing is good though! fresh powder! even if all i do is xcountry...What a day...the interstates in our state are closed, businesses closed early, Even the post offices called it quits today! It was that bad! It's dark now...I have tomorrow off so I'm kinda excited to get up and go out and play some more tomorrow. Then I'll come in ...My nose will defrost...I'll blow it! Gezzz! Then we'll make cookies! MMmmmmm yum!

1 comment:

26.2k said...

I am so jealous! You guys have fun. P, throw a snowball at your mom for me when she's least expecting it. Enjoy the day off! I'm off, too, until next year. Yippeeee!