Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wind

Well, the temperatures are back in the 40's & 50's. But the wind this morning is crazy! It may blow in some snow... but I think it will skip over us and go east to the wide open plains. It's still about 40 degrees here at 4 am. LOL, T just left for work... No, I don't normally get up this early. I just wanted to check the road advisories to be sure no roads he'll be on are closed yet. It gets that windy here! All is well, and I'm back off to bed. I have to go to work this morning too.

2 comments:

26.2k said...

That's sweet checking the roads for him. :) Sounds like a fierce wind.

Great big flakes have been floating down here all day. We're taking Wednesday off to snowboard. Weekdays are such a pleasure 'cause it's less busy.

Yankee Girl 1881 said...

I hear ya! I love having my "weekend" in the middle of the week!