Monday, March 19, 2007

spring fever...

Alass, I have fallen ill. my immune system has been wonderful all winter.. an now that the weather has hit a couple of days in the 70's.. I am sick. sinus cold. that has been my delay on here the last week. So I'll up date:
  • The bread... I tossed it.. it smelled really bad and i did not want to feed it to the stray cats outside let alone my family. I am going to re-vamp the recipe and try again. it's going to rain on my days off this week so that will be a good indoor project.
  • My daffodills are coming up nicely. some have buds on them!
  • P has joined track in school - tonight was her first practice.
  • My sister recently went home to visit family.. it's been a few years for her. When she got home she became ill, turns out it is her gall bladder. She needs to have it removed. I'll have to look that up - not sure what that does in the body??!!

well, tiz all for now. I need to get some sleep and go to work in the morning. Tomorrow is my Friday! Yahooo!

2 comments:

26.2k said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather. 70s already?! That is amazing. It's been in the 50s and almost 60 here and I thought that was pleasant.

26.2k said...

Oops, I hit publish too soon. Bummer about S's gall bladder. Good question on what that does. Tell her I wish her well.

That is cool P is doing track! I bet she'll be better then us. We were such slackers, but it was fun anyway.