Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Mexico

spending the weekend in New Mexico....just because. the whether was very nice on Saturday. Today is a different story. snow. yep snow this far south. just can't get away. lol! New mexico is very friendly. We will be marking it on our list of potential retirement areas. went and got my hair cut at a local place. the guy that cut my hair was very informational. he's lived in the denver area and even in Hawaii. He said he loved the people of Hawaii and thought he'd never find anywhere else he wanted to put down "roots"... til he came to New Mexico. He's been here a few years now and loves it. And my hair cut turned out very nice too! I've always been interested in Native American histories and this state has a lot of history! we'll have to come back in the summer and explore more.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Send me a pic of the new do!