Tuesday, April 28, 2009

new bumpers


convinced T that we don't need a new vehicle. (And I'm not getting rid of my Jeep anyway. He's free to get another pickup truck or what ever, but my Jeep stays. lol! ) So to get over the middle of the payment book slump... lets dress her up so she feels like new again! He agreed so I now have new bumpers, Fenders, hood scoop, Tinted rear windows and will soon have sliding windows for the front doors. We put the bumpers on now that the snow has melted. surprisingly easy. we thought the factory would have them on way too tight. but he got them off. the problem for now is the fenders. the screws holding them on won't all come off. there are no nuts on the backs... they are just stubborn. T called his brother in law, who is also a jeep fan. to ask him for suggestions. he said his didn't come off easy either, and to try on a warmer day. maybe if they are warm it will losen up and come off better. Ok, that sounds fair. I know I have to wait for a warm day to change the windows out anyway. We'll see what else I can find for it.

No comments: