Thursday, April 02, 2009

People watching @ Wally World

I was in Walmart yesterday. had to use the restroom. so I go in and there are two ladies already in there. one in the stall, the other at the sinks...they're chatting away. I go into my stall and they're conversation soon changes to why they are in there. one of them is taking a pregnancy test. I'm thinking ok, fine. The other lady is giving her suggestions to make sure she is peeing on the stick correctly. Now I've taken plenty of these tests. Come on people - it's not that hard. She's going on about what if the stick says " nothing " I have to agree with her friend... you will have an answer. As she's leaving, thankfully, she washes her hands and is joking about parading around the store holding her "stick" until she gets her answer. atleast I hope she was joking ... I can just see them marching around Walmart holding it out like the baton leader in a marching band! Ahh, the things people do in public.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

That is so bizarre. Love the image of her holding it like a baton. Well written post! Why in the world wouldn't she wait until she got home?!

Yankee Girl 1881 said...

my thoughts too! besides.. you get the best results on those things by peeing first thing in the morning. all the peed out hormones they detect are strongest then! lol!