Monday, November 27, 2006

Work rants

Today I am a psychologist. My current career adventures find me in the Sales department of a well know funiture store here. Apparently at work one person seams to be causing all this trouble to others...this creates an unhappy work place. Any way, This one lady tends to butt in where she's not supposed to. You know how it goes. there's always one. ..There is a 20 something girl co-worker and a 30-something guy co-worker. well, the girl was handling a customer who came in for an exchange item. the girl did the exchange. but then realized after the customer had left that she wasn't the original person to key in this ticket. so she went and found the guy whose it belonged to. She asked him if it was okay to leave it, cuz it was a small dollar amount item or should they have it fixed to split the commission. Mrs. Nib Nose was standing near by and over heard this conversation. She jumps into it and says to the younger girl very sternly that Now she'll get in trouble ...Bla Bla Bla...How's it feel to be under the gun...and she just kept going! She made the girl cry! Come on - This isn't grade school here! Well, the guy is a gentleman and helped calm the girl down telling her everything was fine and he wasn't worried about it so neither should she. Which is what I told her too.
Then later this same night she was harping on my other friend (she's from Costa Rica) about her cleaning area. We all have an area to clean at night for store closing...well, Latino people get all fired up. It's kinda funny. She has an accent still, and then she talks even faster in English...It's just funny to get her going...but I do it in good humor. This was uncalled for.I hope that lady has tomorrow off to chill. She & we all need it.
I think this lady must be lacking in her menopause hormones or something. She's been jumping in on a lot of people of late. She better watch it. One of them may go to the manager if she doesn't chill.
Well, thank you for listening. I had to listen to about 5 different complaints about her tonight. So, I needed to vent too.

1 comment:

26.2k said...

There always seems to be one in the crowd. My pain left a few months ago and it's been wonderful. Our Brazilian girl also left and I miss her fire!