Saturday, October 02, 2010

Happy Autumn!!

Well -- summer has faded into fall. I had a busy summer. we moved across country.. my desktop computer crashed. then my laptop cord fried.. and i can't find a replacement. I finally put tennessee plates on the vehicles.. sniff.. somedays i still miss colorado. bought a new laptop! so now i can update my online self again, lol. amazing how this bit of technology is taken for granted in the everyday life... one gets used to just looking it up when there is a question about something.. opps, guess i can't, computer is down. nice to be back.. still working on replacing all my furniture. I found a really pretty set of dinner plates today.. fall colors :) leaves are changing colors.. temperatures are dropping. I may have to start wearing socks!

No comments: