Wednesday, October 27, 2010

october

October has almost come and gone. I've been slacking in my blogging - sorry. been doing some traveling... my computers both died so i lost my photo editing software :( finally bought a new laptop. ordered ( lol, from eBay ) photoshop elements that will work with the new windows 7. fussy fussy! as soon as i get it I will install and put photos back on here , Yeah! let's see some of the places we've been that are new since moving east.. New Jersey/NYC, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Oh.. today we go through Louisiana!
Went to Willie's place in Carl's Corner TX today. (Willie Nelson) had some delicious BBQ, Yum! last month T & I were in Joplin MO and saw where Chrome Shop Mafia/4 states trucking is. they were closed so we couldn't stop in. well, my backpack with all the patches, key chains and pins is getting heavier, lol. only a few states left in the lower 48 we haven't been to yet. .. so the journey is not over :)

No comments: